Hi, I’m Jarrod Galm and I am a marketing and graphic design professional with more than ten years of experience across many different industries.
I’m a recovering Fortune 500 Marketing Manager and currently am a business marketing consultant.
You can tap into my knowledge for FREE by joining my email list, the Marketing Minute. I’ll also give you a free gift, the Five Things You’re Doing Wrong with Your Marketing when you sign up.
I pride myself on planning and executing marketing programs that meet or exceed client expectations:
- I turned a division of a Fortune 500 company’s annual golf tournament from a negative expense into a profit center
- I generated $1.2 Million in sales off a $55,000 media spend
- I have planned a variety of events including dinners, parties, and product demonstrations for a number of companies
- I have managed the website redesign efforts of several organizations
- I have created the social media presences for several companies
I am well-versed in project management, customer relations, and vendor management.
I have an MBA in Marketing.
I am an avid reader, a die-hard sports fan, and I play softball competitively. I enjoy good food and traveling with my family. I am also a huge fan of technology – finding ways to use it to enhance productivity and make life easier.
The blog portion of this website is where I will discuss technology, marketing, advertising, design, but not necessarily in that order. From time to time I will also share product/software reviews. For a wider collection of my web travels, please follow me on Twitter or join me on LinkedIn.
Want to leverage my event planning abilities? What about getting more out of your media buys? Need help securing sponsorships for your charity? Need another set of eyes to review your marketing plans or need someone to help create your marketing plan? If so, I’m available and willing to help you get to the next level. Please contact me to see if I can be of service to you and your organization. I look forward to working with you.